LittleRP Flexvat V3
Dupont FEP Film For 3d Printer Flexvats
80mm X 130mm Build Area Flexvat
- Cool Breeze Alpha, a generic 3D resin printer frame
- The best of both worlds: Flexvat with raised edge vented acrylic FEP support plate
- Heated Build Plate For The Thing, 350mm X 350mm
- Flexvats, Build Plates And New Store
- The General Purpose Thing
- At The Store: Drumhead Flexvat Kit For The LittleRP
- Drumhead Flexvat Kit For The LittleRP
- Torque Wrench For Tightening Flexvat Vat Gaskets And Tensioning Bolts
- Drumhead Flexvat for the LittleRP 3D printer.
- Diagram of flexvat
- Flexvat tests: I think this is going to work out
- SLA 3D Printer “Drumhead“ FEP Flexvat
- Old school voltage regulation for my 3d printers dlp projector. To eliminate random lines in 3d printouts.
- 3d printer vat refresh update: Tilting vat type sla dlp projector 3d printer
- How I prevent failed printouts on my sla 3d printer
- PDMS vat floor refresh method for DLP projector based 3d printer. Maybe, possibly, could be…
- DLP projector SLA 3d printer. 3d print timelapse
- Setting up a new DLP projector for my 3d printer.
- Setting up a DLP projector based 3d printers build size and resolution for Creation Workshop
- 3d printing notes 2
- 3d prints done on the updated printer
- 3d printer rebuild
- 3d printer rebuild, the z axis and build plate
- 3d printer rebuild, the vat and tilt assembly
- 3d printer rebuild, software and electronics
- 3d printing notes 1
- Moved ProjectsInterestsAndEtcetera to a new web hosting provider
- 3d Printer Vat Refresh (lean mean grilling machine style)
- DLP 3d printer build details 1: Structure
- DLP 3d printer build details 0: preface to the build details
- Up And Running. News At Nine.
- Lurching Forward: 3d printer
- True Facts (Or Actual facts, Depending) Raccoon vs. Locomotive
- Conestoga, The Movie
- It’s going to be all robomagellan for the next two weeks or so
- Conestoga software/hardware work and testing for upcoming Robomagellan
- UV DLP Light Source, update of the update.
- UV LED DLP Projector update: new uv lamp assembly
- Robomagellan (Let’s not over-think this little problem)
- Goal Goal Goal…
- Busy couple of weeks
- I’m going to go over this ground once and then I’m going to leave it alone.
- Aligning Conestoga’s digital compass to the base (Conestoga)
- A few quick notes on the casio projector uv mod (3d printer)
- First Light, Casio projector uv mod. (3d printer)
Category Archives: CNC
I haven’t posted for a while even though I’ve had a couple of projects going. Much of the reason for this has been a combination of my day job which is setting up and maintaining dental office computer systems and … Continue reading
Here are a couple of photos of the 3d printer so far. It’s a “bottom up” design with a tilting vat. Here is a photo of a test of the dlp projector.
Design: Draftsight GCODE Genration: Heekscnc CNC controller: LinuxCNC Draftsight drawing (saved as an r2010ascii dxf file) which is loaded into Heekscnc (where machining operations are set up and gcode is generated), the generated gcode is loaded into LinuxCNC for machining … Continue reading