LittleRP Flexvat V3
Dupont FEP Film For 3d Printer Flexvats
80mm X 130mm Build Area Flexvat
- Cool Breeze Alpha, a generic 3D resin printer frame
- The best of both worlds: Flexvat with raised edge vented acrylic FEP support plate
- Heated Build Plate For The Thing, 350mm X 350mm
- Flexvats, Build Plates And New Store
- The General Purpose Thing
- At The Store: Drumhead Flexvat Kit For The LittleRP
- Drumhead Flexvat Kit For The LittleRP
- Torque Wrench For Tightening Flexvat Vat Gaskets And Tensioning Bolts
- Drumhead Flexvat for the LittleRP 3D printer.
- Diagram of flexvat
- Flexvat tests: I think this is going to work out
- SLA 3D Printer “Drumhead“ FEP Flexvat
- Old school voltage regulation for my 3d printers dlp projector. To eliminate random lines in 3d printouts.
- 3d printer vat refresh update: Tilting vat type sla dlp projector 3d printer
- How I prevent failed printouts on my sla 3d printer
- PDMS vat floor refresh method for DLP projector based 3d printer. Maybe, possibly, could be…
- DLP projector SLA 3d printer. 3d print timelapse
- Setting up a new DLP projector for my 3d printer.
- Setting up a DLP projector based 3d printers build size and resolution for Creation Workshop
- 3d printing notes 2
- 3d prints done on the updated printer
- 3d printer rebuild
- 3d printer rebuild, the z axis and build plate
- 3d printer rebuild, the vat and tilt assembly
- 3d printer rebuild, software and electronics
- 3d printing notes 1
- Moved ProjectsInterestsAndEtcetera to a new web hosting provider
- 3d Printer Vat Refresh (lean mean grilling machine style)
- DLP 3d printer build details 1: Structure
- DLP 3d printer build details 0: preface to the build details
- Up And Running. News At Nine.
- Lurching Forward: 3d printer
- True Facts (Or Actual facts, Depending) Raccoon vs. Locomotive
- Conestoga, The Movie
- It’s going to be all robomagellan for the next two weeks or so
- Conestoga software/hardware work and testing for upcoming Robomagellan
- UV DLP Light Source, update of the update.
- UV LED DLP Projector update: new uv lamp assembly
- Robomagellan (Let’s not over-think this little problem)
- Goal Goal Goal…
- Busy couple of weeks
- I’m going to go over this ground once and then I’m going to leave it alone.
- Aligning Conestoga’s digital compass to the base (Conestoga)
- A few quick notes on the casio projector uv mod (3d printer)
- First Light, Casio projector uv mod. (3d printer)