LittleRP Flexvat V3
Dupont FEP Film For 3d Printer Flexvats
80mm X 130mm Build Area Flexvat
- The best of both worlds: Flexvat with raised edge vented acrylic FEP support plate
- Heated Build Plate For The Thing, 350mm X 350mm
- Flexvats, Build Plates And New Store
- The General Purpose Thing
- At The Store: Drumhead Flexvat Kit For The LittleRP
- Drumhead Flexvat Kit For The LittleRP
- Torque Wrench For Tightening Flexvat Vat Gaskets And Tensioning Bolts
- Drumhead Flexvat for the LittleRP 3D printer.
- Diagram of flexvat
- Flexvat tests: I think this is going to work out
- SLA 3D Printer “Drumhead“ FEP Flexvat
- Old school voltage regulation for my 3d printers dlp projector. To eliminate random lines in 3d printouts.
- 3d printer vat refresh update: Tilting vat type sla dlp projector 3d printer
- How I prevent failed printouts on my sla 3d printer
- PDMS vat floor refresh method for DLP projector based 3d printer. Maybe, possibly, could be…
- DLP projector SLA 3d printer. 3d print timelapse
- Setting up a new DLP projector for my 3d printer.
- Setting up a DLP projector based 3d printers build size and resolution for Creation Workshop
- 3d printing notes 2
- 3d prints done on the updated printer
- 3d printer rebuild
- 3d printer rebuild, the z axis and build plate
- 3d printer rebuild, the vat and tilt assembly
- 3d printer rebuild, software and electronics
- 3d printing notes 1
- Moved ProjectsInterestsAndEtcetera to a new web hosting provider
- 3d Printer Vat Refresh (lean mean grilling machine style)
- DLP 3d printer build details 1: Structure
- DLP 3d printer build details 0: preface to the build details
- Up And Running. News At Nine.
- Lurching Forward: 3d printer
- True Facts (Or Actual facts, Depending) Raccoon vs. Locomotive
- Conestoga, The Movie
- It’s going to be all robomagellan for the next two weeks or so
- Conestoga software/hardware work and testing for upcoming Robomagellan
- UV DLP Light Source, update of the update.
- UV LED DLP Projector update: new uv lamp assembly
- Robomagellan (Let’s not over-think this little problem)
- Goal Goal Goal…
- Busy couple of weeks
- I’m going to go over this ground once and then I’m going to leave it alone.
- Aligning Conestoga’s digital compass to the base (Conestoga)
- A few quick notes on the casio projector uv mod (3d printer)
- First Light, Casio projector uv mod. (3d printer)
- casio dlp projector mods
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Old school voltage regulation for my 3d printers dlp projector. To eliminate random lines in 3d printouts.
After printing a part last week I noticed a line about a millimeter or so high running through my part that had occurred about 2/3 rd’s of the way through the print run. I sometimes have to think about what … Continue reading
I decided to replace the pdms in my 3d printers vat not because it had begun to start sticking but because it was the same ratty pdms layer that prompted me to try the pressure vat refresh method in the … Continue reading
I have found that doing the following things have cut the number of failed prints I have when using my 3d printer to almost none. I “paint” the build plate face with resin and harden it before each print run. … Continue reading
Note: see the updates at the end of this post. I had a couple of ideas about methods of refreshing my 3d printers pdms vat floor knocking around in my head for a couple of weeks and I finally decided to … Continue reading