LittleRP Flexvat V3
Dupont FEP Film For 3d Printer Flexvats
80mm X 130mm Build Area Flexvat
- The best of both worlds: Flexvat with raised edge vented acrylic FEP support plate
- Heated Build Plate For The Thing, 350mm X 350mm
- Flexvats, Build Plates And New Store
- The General Purpose Thing
- At The Store: Drumhead Flexvat Kit For The LittleRP
- Drumhead Flexvat Kit For The LittleRP
- Torque Wrench For Tightening Flexvat Vat Gaskets And Tensioning Bolts
- Drumhead Flexvat for the LittleRP 3D printer.
- Diagram of flexvat
- Flexvat tests: I think this is going to work out
- SLA 3D Printer “Drumhead“ FEP Flexvat
- Old school voltage regulation for my 3d printers dlp projector. To eliminate random lines in 3d printouts.
- 3d printer vat refresh update: Tilting vat type sla dlp projector 3d printer
- How I prevent failed printouts on my sla 3d printer
- PDMS vat floor refresh method for DLP projector based 3d printer. Maybe, possibly, could be…
- DLP projector SLA 3d printer. 3d print timelapse
- Setting up a new DLP projector for my 3d printer.
- Setting up a DLP projector based 3d printers build size and resolution for Creation Workshop
- 3d printing notes 2
- 3d prints done on the updated printer
- 3d printer rebuild
- 3d printer rebuild, the z axis and build plate
- 3d printer rebuild, the vat and tilt assembly
- 3d printer rebuild, software and electronics
- 3d printing notes 1
- Moved ProjectsInterestsAndEtcetera to a new web hosting provider
- 3d Printer Vat Refresh (lean mean grilling machine style)
- DLP 3d printer build details 1: Structure
- DLP 3d printer build details 0: preface to the build details
- Up And Running. News At Nine.
- Lurching Forward: 3d printer
- True Facts (Or Actual facts, Depending) Raccoon vs. Locomotive
- Conestoga, The Movie
- It’s going to be all robomagellan for the next two weeks or so
- Conestoga software/hardware work and testing for upcoming Robomagellan
- UV DLP Light Source, update of the update.
- UV LED DLP Projector update: new uv lamp assembly
- Robomagellan (Let’s not over-think this little problem)
- Goal Goal Goal…
- Busy couple of weeks
- I’m going to go over this ground once and then I’m going to leave it alone.
- Aligning Conestoga’s digital compass to the base (Conestoga)
- A few quick notes on the casio projector uv mod (3d printer)
- First Light, Casio projector uv mod. (3d printer)
- casio dlp projector mods
Monthly Archives: March 2013
The DLP projector I am using for the 3d printer I’m building is a casio xj-a140 LED based projector. I am using this projector for a number of reasons: When purchased without the blue led array they can be purchased … Continue reading
Here are a couple of photos of the 3d printer so far. It’s a “bottom up” design with a tilting vat. Here is a photo of a test of the dlp projector.
Design: Draftsight GCODE Genration: Heekscnc CNC controller: LinuxCNC Draftsight drawing (saved as an r2010ascii dxf file) which is loaded into Heekscnc (where machining operations are set up and gcode is generated), the generated gcode is loaded into LinuxCNC for machining … Continue reading
This was just too cool a project to pass up. A DLP 3D printer is a simpler build than my cnc router was by a long shot. It also seems simpler, at least to me, than the extrusion type 3d … Continue reading
At the first robomagellan I attended I noticed that many of the entrants had their digital compasses mounted on a stalk. This made a lot of sense to me because you want to as much as possible isolate the compass … Continue reading
I initially controlled conestoga’s sabertooth motor driver through the arduino: arduino to pc: here’s a velocity pc: ok let me do the PID thing. pc to arduino: here’s a throttle setting from the PID, don’t screw it up. arduino to … Continue reading
I’ve been doing some PID tuning on conestoga this week. The only thing I can say is start with P at a low value. My wheel encoders give me both a count (90 pulses per wheel revolution which is about … Continue reading
The blog I had over at lockeconsulting.com (lockeconsulting.com/lockeblog) did not seem to be a good fit for talking about my personal interests and projects since it is a business site so I am relocating my personal interests blog here. I … Continue reading
Click here to see the original project pages from lockeblog. Conestoga Robomagellan Robot